February 5, 2008

announcement

Ok, two things:

1) I actually was driving a motto today!! Not around the yard or for 5 minutes on a quiet road, but I drove for a few hours today! Kong borrowed his brothers old beater of a motto and I began on a quieter road. I basically drove up and down the coast and sometimes I was even driving on the beach! At one point we ran out of gas and had to walk a little to get more, but it made the whole experience ever better for me!!

2) I finally changed my flights. I will officially be in Winnipeg again July 31st, 2008 at 7:08 pm.

I am happy and sad all at the same time. As of today, I have 175 days until I leave....

3 comments:

Samm said...

awesome stuff with the motto Brianna, I can't wait to see that video. I'm counting down the days until your home again!!
Love and Miss you!!
Samm

Anonymous said...

Hey Brianna! I miss you! Life is so very boring without my friend. I have to say I have thought so much about you lately. You sound well. I can't imagine feeding a monkey! 175 days seems like too long to wait to see you. I look forward to talking to you sometime.

Love,
Jody (The London Fog Connosouier)

Janessa said...

you're great!
and i never realized you had a blog. i could have been reading this all along.
oh, and my plane ticket came in the mail. this is for REAL! oooooh i like you!