May 8, 2008

a much needed update!

Hey all!!

I apologize for not posting for a while, it's been pretty busy lately.

Janessa is finally here!!! YAY!!! We are having so much fun together!! She is completely undoing all my Cambodian training, and I'm becoming a North American girl again. I don't know if this is good or bad yet...

Anyways, she will probably post more regularly than me because she's good at that kind of stuff and I am not...

Her blog is www.leaningintosky.blogspot.com

A few tidbits for you:

I am driving like a pro with some only minor bumps along the way....

Staying with Lily was a dream! SHE HAS HOT WATER!! I think it was my second time having a hot shower in the past almost 8 months.

I come home in about 2 and a half months - whoa....

Janessa and I are working at an orphanage for the next week and a bit and it's lovely!! I love those kids!!

We are planning on going to Vietnam!! Let's hope we can actually do it!!

Janessa brought me maple fudge from the forks, sooooo good!

I have pink eye. =(

I had Laryngitis during Khmer New Year. I don't remember if I posted that or not...


That about does it for now.

Until next time (which hopefully won't be too far away)!

1 comment:

Janessa said...

you should update this thing allll the time please. i am dying to read more things especially now that i'm home!