October 11, 2007

on the road

Ok, so I've left Canada!! Woot!! I'm in Korea right now for a lay over. It kind of reminds me of the Hong Kong airport.

So far things have been uneventful. I know, boring blog right? I promise it will get better once I make it to my final destination!!

I cried all the way to Vancouver where my good friend Chantalle came to see me! It was great!! And before going to the airport a bunch of us went for breakfast. It was really good except that I was so nervous and anxious that I couldn't eat a thing! I swear I was close to throwing up at just the smell of everyone else's food.. ick...

Not too much to say for now. A cute security officer here in Korea searched my bag looking for pattery (batteries!) and found my tampons. He had no idea what they were, after I had to explain he still didn't understand so he asked the other security officres there!! Oh my word, I was more than I little bit red in th face... Ugh..

Well, I'm off to my gate now! I have 2 minutes left on the net.. better get going!!

Thank you all for all your support!! It has not gone unnoticed!

3 comments:

Tim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tim said...

I deleted the last one because there was a spelling mistake. Here's the corrected version:

I'll bet that guard was just messing with you. ha ha. He was probably bored.

They made me undo my pants one time...I don't even think that's legal.

Glad you made it safe Bribo.

Samm said...

Something like that would only happen to you Bri, only to you.